BeColourful: Jacqueline de Jonge- Session 1
Saturday, February 19th - Monday, February 21st from 9:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Stay and play until 7 PM
*Deadline to signup: Tuesday, February 1st*
Cost for each 3-day session is $400. Half of class payment is due at time of registration. Balance is due by December 1, 2021, we will charge your credit card for the remainder of the balance on that day.
Refunds before December 1, 2021 are available less a $100 registration fee.
No refunds after December 1, 2021 unless the space can be filled.
Lodging not included. (Special pricing for room available at Sleep Inn: $70/per night). You must call 405-853-2126 and ask in order to receive the Prairie Quilt discount. Monday - Friday between 7 AM - 3PM.
*All supplies are available at Prairie Quilt*
Please pre-cut fabrics before class.
Patterns are rated in difficulty from 4**** (confident beginner) to 6****** (advanced)
2020 BeColourful Release:
1. Butterfly Garden Quilt Kit- 4****
2. Botanica Quilt Kit- 4****
3. Festival Quilt Kit- 4****
4. Color Dance Quilt Kit- 5*****
5. Summertime Quilt Kit- 5*****
6. Bluetiful Quilt Kit- 6******
- Sewing machine in good working order and knowledge of its use
- Jacqueline De Jonge pattern purchased from Prairie Quilt
- Regular sewing supplies
- Bohn mechanical marking pencil-white
- Regular ink pen
- 1/4" piecing foot- Clear, No guide
- Small scissors
- Perfect Scissor - 7.5"
- Clover 2507 pins
- 28mm rotary cutter with extra blades
- 45mm rotary cutter
- Seam ripper
- Rulers (2.5" is handy)
- Freezer paper
- Zip lock bags
- Glue stick
- Scotch tape
- #70 microtex needles
- Aurifil white or light silver thread
- Bobbins wound with Aurifil white or light silver thread
- Add-a-Quarter ruler
- Small cutting mat (to go by machine)
- Wooden presser stick
- Wonder Clips or small Ziploc bags (for keeping fabric pieces organized)
- Scraper (use it to fold paper patterns)