• Register early to ensure the minimum class size is reached. Class fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid. You may register in person, by mail, or by phone. Online registration is available for select classes and events.
• The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
• All supplies should be purchased in advance of the class. You can purchase supplies on this page below.
• Due to copyright laws all class attendees must have their own copy of the required book/pattern/magazine/handout for the class/workshop; these will be listed on the supply list. Absolutely no photocopies allowed in class and no sharing of patterns or books.
• A store credit will be issued for cancellations received 48 hours prior to the first class date or earlier. Cancellations received less than 48 hours prior to the first class date will not be credited.
• No credit will be issued for a "no show" in class regardless of reason. PQ does not offer makeup sessions for missed classes.
• If you register within 48 hours of class, the above policies still apply.
• No credit will be issued for "no show" at workshops regardless of reason.
• Prairie Quilt reserves the right to cancel classes/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee. Prairie Quilt's store return policy applies to the purchase of all class supplies.
• Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of the class and be prepared to start at the designated time. All classes start on time and begin wrapping up ten minutes prior to the scheduled end of class. Please be considerate of others and arrive on time for your class.
• Classes, workshops and events are designed for those registered only. Please do not bring children or non-registered guests to classes, workshops and events.
• All drinks in the classroom must be in cups/bottles with tight-fitting lids.