Do you already have a sewing machine you love, but want to give machine embroidery a try?
Maybe you just want to save time by working on two different projects, or two different steps of a single project at the same time.
The thing is, with the Brother NQ1600E, you're able to get a fantastic but budget friendly embroidery machine because it is an embroidery only machine. Meaning, you're not having to pay for sewing features when you already own a sewing machine!
With this machine, you'll be able to embellish and personalize your DIY projects – everything from home décor, vintage goods, and more. This machine includes state-of-the-art features such as the automatic thread trimming and on-screen editing for your convenience.
- 198 built-in embroidery designs, 140 frame pattern combinations, and 11 embroidery lettering fonts
- Large 6" x 10" embroidery area
- 8.3" from needle to arm
- Features a large workspace for your projects
- 4.85″ color LCD touch screen display
- Automatic feed thread cutting cuts thread between color stitch blocks for your convenience
- Wide range of included accessories
- Advanced needle threading system and automatic thread tension
- On-screen editing includes letter editing, enhanced zoom, resizing, rotating, repositioning, and combining designs
- Embroider designs at up to 850 stitches per minute
- Built-in USB port to import designs from your memory stick
I have been sewing for as long as I can remember. However, there's a special place in my heart for machine embroidery. It just adds another layer of creativity to my repertoire, and if it is something you've thought about at all, I highly encourage you to give it a try.Buy this machine today by calling us at (405) 853-6801 or visiting us in-store at 101 S. Main St., Hennessey, Okla. 73742.