Brother PS500 Sewing Machine
If you are looking for a small machine to take to classes or retreats, or if you would benefit from having a second machine to use while your embroidery machine is running, we have the solution.
The Brother Pacesetter PS500 is a small machine perfect for on-the-go sewing. It is simple to operate, but has the features that every sewist wants, including an automatic thread cutter! Plus, the price makes it a great machine for beginners or as a second machine to add to your sewing room.
Features you'll love when you purchase this machine:
- Built-in Stitches, Buttonhole Styles and Fonts - 100 built-in sewing stitches, including 7 styles of one-step buttonholes, and 4 sewing lettering fonts.
- 8.3" from Needle to Arm - Large workspace to easily maneuver fabric when working on fashion and home décor projects.
- Reinforcement Stitch - Automatically sew a tie-off stitch when working on your projects, which is very useful for decorative stitches.
- Improved Sewing - Longer feed dogs and J foot keep stitches more consistent.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - Automatically cuts the upper and lower thread.
- Stitch Combination - Personalize your stitches with the stitch combination feature! Customization has never been easier.
- Thread Tension - The manual thread tension allows you to make adjustments that suit different weights of thread.
- Presser Foot Pressure Adjustment - Easily adjust the pressure of your foot to accommodate various types of fabrics.
- 2.4" x 1.3" LCD Display - Use the bright display to manage all your sewing functions.
- Sew Up to 850 Stitches per Minute - Create more in less time.
We have this machine in-stock and would be happy to ship it to anywhere in the contiguous United States for no additional shipping fee! Go ahead and add it to your cart. You deserve it!